Posted By Administration,
Thursday, June 16, 2011
Each month, we take a look at an NTS course and go through five things you may or may not know about the course.
This month, we're talking about the course designed to build solid technical knowledge and a strong skill base in the fastest growing security technology category: Video System Technologies (VST).
5 Things About VST
- The primary focus of this 14-hour course is on traditional methods and equipment such as analog cameras, coaxial cabling and VCRs, as well as insight into progressive and emerging technologies such as digital cameras, Network Video Recorders (NVRs), fiber optical cable and Power over Ethernet (PoE).
- The course includes two extensive exercises which culminate in an actual system design based on a given customers' specifications and building plans.
- Students attending the course will acquire the skills and knowledge needed to successfully design and install a basic video surveillance system.
- Subject areas include imaging hardware, transmission media, auxiliary equipment, video processing, monitors and more.
- It's appropriate for technical staff, sales personnel and business owners.
Upcoming VST Dates
- June 11-12, Bossier City, LA
- June 11-12, Nashville, TN
- June 21-22, Pittsburgh, PA
- June 22-23, Riverside, CA
5 Things About
Video System Technologies
| Comments (0)