Posted By Jason Unger,
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Each month, we take a look at an NTS course and go through five things you may or may not know about the course.
This month, we’re talking about the course that takes an advanced look at design and installation of intrusion systems: Advanced Intrusion Systems (AIS).
5 Things About AIS
- In this course, formerly known as Advanced Burglar Alarm Technician (ABAT), students learn how to select and apply proper detectors, control panels and communication devices in a variety of intrusion system applications.
- The course provides instruction on basic electronics and how it pertains to system design, component selection and troubleshooting.
- System testing and commissioning and project management are included in AIS.
- Along with Certified Alarm/Security Technician-Level I and Fire Alarm Installation Methods, students are eligible for the prestigious certification Certified Alarm Technician – Level II.
- It’s a 14-hour course that concludes with a two-hour exam.
Upcoming AIS Dates
- October 7-8, Birmingham, AL
- October 12-14, Elmsford, NY
- October 14-16, Long Island, NY
- October 19-21, Rochester, NY
5 Things About
Advanced Intrusion Systems
| Comments (0)