Posted By Jason Unger,
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Each month, we take a look at an NTS course and go through five things you may or may not know about the course.
This month, we’re talking about the course that teaches students how to sell electronic security systems: Essential Sales Training (EST).
5 Things About EST
- EST was recently updated to provide a more modular learning experience. The first day focuses on sales fundamentals and selling electronic security systems in the residential sector, while the second day focuses more on the commercial sector, which can be taught as appropriate to the student.
- Using visual aids, role playing, a student manual and open classroom discussions, this fast-paced program covers an in-depth sales action plan for success in commercial, industrial and residential sales.
- Core material includes the sales cycle, prospecting, identifying problems, presenting solutions, handling objections and closing.
- The course provides students the knowledge to properly spec a system and deliver tech specs, sizes and options to your team.
- Special emphasis is provided on the similarities and differences in the sales process for residential and commercial sales, including insights in to the unique issues relevant to fire alarm, access control and video surveillance system.
Upcoming EST Dates
Contact NTS to schedule an EST course for your company: 866-636-1687.
5 Things About
Essential Sales Training
| Comments (0)