The June 1 - July 1, 2011 State Legislative Report, researched and compiled by the ESA Government Relations department, is now available online. You can access the report at www.ESAweb.org from the Members Only Resource Center. To access the report, you will be required to log in using your member user login and password.
Included in this state legislative report are the following key issues being monitored:
- 19 bills related to Licensing
- 19 bills related to Fire Sprinklers/Suppression Systems
- 13 bills related to Alarms 8 bills related to Automatic Contract Renewal
- 4 bills related to CCTV
- 5 bills related to Taxes
- 3 bills related to State Regulations
- 2 bills related to Contracts
- 1 bill related to Electronic Monitoring Devices
- 1 bill related to Lighting 1 bill related to Exit Doors
- 1 bill related to Fire Districts
- 1 bill related to Emergency Communications
- 1 bill related to Private Security Companies
Any questions or concerns regarding the information contained within the report should be directed to our Director of Government Relations, John Chwat at Gov.Info@alarm.org.