Chapters from Alabama, Arizona, Illinois, Utah, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin were among the Leadership Award winners honored at last week’s ESA Leadership Summit, held at the Omni Mandalay Las Colinas in Irving, Texas.
The awards were presented during the Diamond Awards Dinner and were co-hosted by Kirk MacDowell, residential business leader from Interlogix, ESA’s Diamond Executive Strategic Partner and the evening’s sponsor; and by Deborah O’Mara, editor-in-chief of Security Dealer & Integrator magazine.
Winners of the ESA Leadership Awards included:
- Chapter of the Year – Arizona Alarm Association
- Chapter Executive Director of the Year – Kevin Lehan, Illinois Electronic Security Association
- Chapter President of the Year – Chet Donati, Illinois Electronic Security Association
- Chapter Website of the Year – Wisconsin Electronic Security Association
- Chapter Newsletter of the Year – Contact Virginia, the Electronic Security Association of Virginia
- ESA/NTS Training Coordinator of the Year – Linda Ferguson, Utah Alarm Association
- NTS Instructor of the Year Award in Honor of Paul F. Baran – Shelton Mangum, Alabama Alarm Association
A number of industry-leading businesses received Best Practices awards, which were presented during the ESI Forum’s roundtable session, sponsored by Telguard, an ESA Gold Executive Strategic partner. The awards recognize companies that have implemented trend-setting business processes.
The Best Practice award winners included:
- Financial, Legal and Human Capital Management – Mijac Alarm
- New Technology Implementation – Inner Security Systems Inc.
- Production Management (Design/Installation) – Pinnacle Security
- Profit-Generating Strategies – Pro-Tech Systems
- Sales and Marketing Management – ASG Security