Attending ESA’s annual Day on Capitol Hill, April 17 – 18 in Washington, D.C., is one of the most significant ways you can impact the future of the electronic security industry, and you need to be there. Here’s why:
- Your presence can change the future.There’s no better way to deal with your Congressman than face-to-face. You’ll get a chance to talk specifically about what matters to you, and to put a face on the industry we are fighting to promote and protect.
- You’ll gain invaluable experience. You don’t have to be an expert. Meetings will be set ahead of time, and John Chwat, ESA’s Director of Government Relations, will provide the background information and materials you’ll need. There also will be a training session for first-time attendees.
- You’ll get a great opportunity to network. Participants typically include the most active and influential people in the association, as well as a number of industry-leading companies.
- You’ll gain a deeper understanding of the issues. Our ability to thrive as an industry depends on informed members who are passionate about its growth and evolution.
- It’s a lot of fun! Events include everything from an insider’s tour of the Capitol Building, to receptions and meals sponsored by ESA’s Executive Strategic Partners at some of the city’s most famous locations.
REGISTER TODAY! Registration is free for all members until April 6. After that, a fee of $100 will be charged to cover additional expenses. Friends of ESA (non-members) can attend for $149.
Click here for more information, or contact Michelle Whitaker at (888) 447-1689, or at Michelle.Whitaker@ESAWeb.org.