Is your ESA/NTS Certification about to lapse? If you haven’t renewed any of the following certifications for 2014, time is almost up!
- Certified Alarm/Security Technician (CAT) Level I
- Certified Fire Alarm Technician (CFAT) Level II Fire
- Certified Alarm Technician (CAT) Level II
- Certified Fire Alarm Designer (CFAD) Level III Fire
- Certified Service Technician (CST)
- Certified Systems Integrator (CSI)
- Certified Security Salesperson (CSS)
All ESA/NTS certifications are valid for a period of 12 months following the completion of a course of study.
Renewal is easy, and is a two step process. Complete 12 credit hours (CEUs) each year through attendance at NTS accredited courses
or industry related education activities and then submit the ESA/NTS Certification Renewal Form
, your renewal fee and verification of CEUs to ESA/NTS.
For more information please contact ESA's National Training School at (888) 447-1689 or NTS@esaweb.org