Two Quality Events, One Convenient Location
The 2012 ESA Leadership Summit is just around the corner, scheduled for Monday, Jan. 9 through Thursday, Jan. 12, at the Omni Mandalay Las Colinas, in Irving, Texas. This year, it will be held in conjunction with the newly formed Electronic Security Integrators Forum (ESI Forum). Each event provides special value for attendees from all corners of the industry.
ESA Leadership Summit
The Leadership Summit is free and offers a full schedule of association activities, including:
· Free access to important ESA committee meetings, a state chapter roundtable, a leadership seminar, ESI Forum Showcase* as well as the memorable closing-night ESA Silver Finale Reception.
· For those who want more, there's a second level of paid access to valuable special sessions, including the ESI Forum Welcome Reception, breakfast and luncheon general sessions, educational seminars, the ESA Volunteer Appreciation Dinner, the ESI Forum Showcase* and a fun evening that includes a barbeque dinner. The special events range in price from $50 to $125 and can be purchased a la carte.
· Attendees who want to make the most of their dollars will choose the Passport, which saves ESA members almost $100, compared with paying a la carte. Priced at $695 for ESA members and $795 for non-members, the Passport includes all Leadership Summit and ESI Forum events, with the exception of boardroom presentations and separately scheduled one-on-one presentations.
To register for any of the Leadership Summit options, go to http://www.esa-summit.com/register/. For questions or more information, please contact ESA Events Manager Michelle Whitaker at MichelleW@alarm.org.
The Leadership Summit shares the same location and dates as the ESI Forum, which brings together the top security integration and monitoring companies for three days of networking, sharing of best practices, and connecting with vendor and distributor partners.
*Please note manufacturers and service providers not sponsoring the ESI Forum will not have access to showcase area.
The ESI Forum is an expense-paid Hosted Guest event, reserved for companies that fulfill any of the following criteria:
· Annual revenue of $2.5 million or more;
· 15 employees or more, or;
· Double-digit revenue growth for three or more consecutive years.
Hosted Guests have full access to all Leadership Summit events, as well as a hosted buyer event, Integrator business seminars, interactive roundtable sessions and a vendor showcase. Hosted Guests have an unparalleled opportunity to network and share ideas with each other – and with potential customers – in an intimate setting.
To apply as an ESI Forum Hosted Guest, you must fill out a company and personal profile.
The ESA Leadership Summit gives attendees the chance to get important association work done and chart a path for the future, while the ESI Forum provides an unmatched opportunity for industry leaders to network and share ideas with each other – and with potential customers – in an intimate setting. Either way, there's a setting that fits your needs.
We're looking forward to seeing you this year. Join us in Irving in January!