It’s time to vote for ESA officers and proposed Bylaw amendments. The positions up for election this year include:
• Vice President/ President Elect (one-year term)
• Treasurer (two-year term)
• Vice President (two-year term)
All Ballots are Due at 2:00 PM CDT
« Go to Upcoming Event List
It’s time to vote for ESA officers and proposed Bylaws amendments. The majority of election ballots will be delivered via email. Those receiving emailed ballots will be able to vote electronically. Those without valid email addresses will receive a paper ballot in the mail. Ballots must be returned no later than June 5, 2015 at 2 p.m. CDT. The positions up for election this year are:
Click here to see bios for this year's candidates.
- Vice President/ President Elect (one-year term)
- Treasurer (two-year term)
- Vice President (two-year term)
Click here to see proposed Bylaws amendments language.
For those using paper ballots, only envelopes with the signature of the ESA primary or secondary voting representative will be counted.
The Elections Committee determines the validity of all nominations, endorsements and ballots. Ballots will be destroyed 30 days after the election if uncontested, or 30 days after resolution if contested. Questions about election issues should be addressed to ESA at (972) 807-6800.
- In order to be counted, ballots must be completed by the primary or secondary ESA voting representative of a regular, associate, life, or national member company in good standing.
- Ballots may be delivered to ESA headquarters or mailed. Faxed or e-mailed ballots will not be accepted.
- All ballots, either electronic or paper, must be received at ESA headquarters by June 5, 2015, 2:00 p.m. CDT.
- The ballot must be enclosed in the official envelope provided or another envelope that specifically states "Official ESA Ballot Enclosed” on the outside of the envelope. To be valid, the information, including signature, MUST be completed.
- If using an envelope other than the official envelope provided, the envelope should be marked and must include:
- "Official ESA Ballot Enclosed"
- Name of Member Company
- Name of primary or secondary voting representative.
- Signature of primary or secondary voting representative.