ESA Leadership Summit Heads to Florida in 2013
Sixth annual event refines program, integrates with new ESA of Florida Convention
to increase participation and value for all
Irving, Texas (March 14, 2012) — The Electronic Security Association (ESA) announced today its plans to take the ESA Leadership Summit to Orlando, Fla. in 2013. Specific dates and venue will be announced later this month. Moving into its sixth year, the Summit has developed a strong reputation as an executive conference where industry leaders convene to stay on top of trends, network with colleagues and chart the industry’s future. For 2013, ESA has carefully built a new and improved structure around the Summit and changed the timing and location, which had been in Dallas in mid-January, to expand sponsor and attendee participation and value.
- ESA Annual Kickoff. This portion of the Summit focuses on high-level business content for owner/operators and other senior executives of integration companies and association business meetings, leadership development and networking activities that build strong bonds between ESA volunteer leaders, its chapters and the industry.
- ESA of Florida Convention. ESA’s newest chartered chapter will hold its first annual convention in conjunction with the Summit in Orlando. The annual convention will focus on market trends and business development for members with education sessions and meetings and briefings that provide updates on important industry business and regulatory issues.
- The Summit Showcase. Attendees of both the ESA Annual Kickoff and ESA of FL Convention will have an opportunity to connect with leading manufacturers, distributors and service providers at the Summit Showcase. Here more than 500 electronic security industry leaders from across the country and throughout Florida are projected to attend the Summit and connect with current and prospective suppliers.
- ESA 50. A new ESA group of owners and senior executives from the industry’s largest electronic security companies will be selected each year by ESA to provide a touch point for the association on issues, challenges and opportunities faced by the industry’s largest players. Participants in this group will connect with Premier and Signature Sponsors for 15-minute pre-scheduled meetings during the Summit Showcase.
- Media and Social Events. ESA will leverage the event for a briefing of consumer and general business media on trends and accomplishments of the electronic security industry. ESA and ESA of Florida will leverage the sunshine and abundant opportunities for world-class golf in Florida.
"We’re excited to take this next step by refining the ESA Leadership Summit to be of even higher value for association leaders, members, industry VIPs and supplier sponsors,” said ESA Executive Director Merlin Guilbeau. "The move to Florida slightly later in the year will help us boost turnout and sponsor support.”
"Not only are we moving the event to an attractive location and time of year, but we will also be leveraging the growing power of the Summit to support the new ESA of Florida chapter launch and make sure its annual convention is successful for both regular and associate members,” added ESA President Dom D’Ascoli.
For more information on sponsorship opportunities associated with the Summit, contact Jessica DaCosta at email@example.com or 508-618-4226.
For more information on attending, contact Jillian Bateman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-618-7768.
For more information about ESA of Florida, contact Amy Kirk at Amy.Kirk@ESAWeb.org or 888-447-1689, ext. 6815.
Established in 1948, the Electronic Security Association (ESA) is the largest trade association representing the electronic life safety and security industry. Member companies install, integrate and monitor intrusion and fire detection, video surveillance and electronic access control systems for commercial, residential, industrial and governmental clients. In cooperation with an alliance of chapter associations, ESA provides technical and management training, government advocacy and delivers information, advice, tools, and services that members use to grow their businesses and prosper. ESA may be reached at (888) 447-1689 or on the Web at www.ESAweb.org.
ABOUT AE VENTURES
Association Event Ventures is focused on developing and managing new events, e-media, publications and research products for associations and other third parties. AE Ventures offers its partners opportunities to launch strategic, high-quality media products aligned with their missions at a minimum financial risk. For more information, visit www.ae-ventures.com.