XFNITY Home Security Services
Senior Director of Licensing and Field Compliance
1701 John F. Kennedy Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Doug Bassett Biography
Doug Bassett is the Senior Director of Licensing and Field Compliance for XFNITY Home Security Services directing programs, policies, and practices to ensure the company's compliance with all applicable low voltage licenses and permit requirements. He maintains a thorough understanding of current and emerging federal, state, and/or local licensing laws and permitting requirements governing the installation and service of alarm monitoring and communication products.
An industry professional with over thirty four years of leadership experience including management of installation, service, sales, and licensing of local, regional, and national activity. His scope of work and experience includes security, commercial fire, access control, CCTV, and sound in the residential, commercial, new construction, industrial, and governmental applications.
Member of and Serves on:
- ESA - Standards and Fire Life Safety Committee, Government Relations Committee
- ESA – Board Representative - National Companies Committee
- ESA Standards and Fire/Life Safety Committee
- ESA of Florida – Treasurer
- Florida Police Chiefs Association – Alarm Management Committee
- Georgia Police Chiefs Association – Alarm Management Committee
- Virginia Police Chiefs Association – Alarm Management Committee – Secretary
- Alarm Association of Florida – Director at Large, Legislative Committee
- NFPA – NEC 70 – Code Panel 03
- NFPA - 730, 731 Premises Security
National Company work history includes:
- XFINITY Home – current - Senior Director of Licensing and Field Compliance
- ADT Security Services – 2010 - 2011 - Senior Manager Licensing and Compliance - North America
- Brinks Home Security / Broadview Security - 1991– 2010 -General Manager, Regional Builder Manager, Senior Manager Builder Field Operations, Senior Manager Builder Central Operations, Licensing and Code Compliance Manager East.
- Rollins Protective Services – 1985- 1991 General Manager, Sales Manager
Please click here to return to the 2015 Election Voting page.