Announcing ESX 2017 Call for Presentations! Submit your proposal(s) now to share your knowledge at next year's Electronic Security Expo (ESX) being held in Nashville, TN June 13th through 16th and be recognized as an expert in your field!
Proposals should focus on best practices and new concepts to help professionals from electronic security, life safety, and monitoring companies run, grow, rethink and maximize their businesses. All educational sessions must be commercial-free and vendor neutral; presenters are prohibited from marketing products or services through the sessions. Speakers identified on session evaluations as having violated this policy may be banned from future participation.
- Goal of sessions is to deliver educational content that inspires and transforms attendees to take meaningful action or implement significant change in their companies, and improve their leadership and business skills.
- Education sessions are 60 minutes long with an additional 15 minutes for Q&A
- Categories include:
- Run Your Company: Focuses on innovative ways to lead and manage a company, including operations, finance, and customer service.
- Grow Your Business: Shares innovative ideas to increase your top line revenues, offer new products, invigorate your sales, and build a customer-centric team.
- Maximize Your Central Station: Zeroes in on next-generation monitoring technologies, services, and management techniques that deliver meaningful services.
- Rethink the Future: Gives you the broadest perspective of what lies ahead and how to prepare yourself for fast-paced, business-changing breakthroughs.
- Audience: ESX education sessions attract industry professionals, including entrepreneurs, business owners, executive managers, operations managers, central station operators, sales managers, installation and service managers, and IT managers. The class sizes vary based on subject matter and relevance.
- Proposals will be evaluated based on several items, including the clarity of the title, description, learning objectives, level of learning, target audience, speaker's qualifications, class format, proposed classroom interactivity, timeliness of the topic, practical application of the material, relevance to the industry, and overall fit with the education needs.
- The presentation material must be original work; otherwise, sources must be cited.
- One or more individuals may present a presentation in order to provide different perspectives on the subject matter.
- Multiple proposals may be submitted.
- Accepted proposals will be promoted in the ESX print and electronic marketing.
Complete the submission form by close of business Friday, August 12 for full consideration.