Certifications provide noticeable acknowledgment of your core skills and knowledge. It provides validity of your abilities to others, including your customers, supervisors, peers, and potential employers. Not all certifications are equal. To distinguish yourself from your competitors you need a certification that encourages professional growth and is recognized by the industry as the standard. ESA’s National Training School certifications require applicants to meet stringent training and work experience. They are earned and continuously maintained; therefore, extremely valued.
Why Earn and Maintain an NTS certification?
- Achieve recognized status as an expert in your field
- Attain a competitive edge on your competition or within your company
- Show your customers that you commit to professional excellence
- Pledge to continuously develop your skills and knowledge
- Reach professional and personal achievement
- Earning your CEUs for your certification will most likely help you keep your professional license
- Keeping your certification active will prevent you from having to retake foundational courses and focus on learning new skills and concepts.